Get the Competitive Advantage:
Keys to Winning Celebrate Soccer
We've made it easy to help you spread the word about Celebrate Soccer, so that you can help your child's soccer team qualify for the drawing to win incredible prizes, including tickets to a Red Bulls game, new soccer equipment, and a donation to America Scores, presented by your child's team to support an area's underprivileged youth soccer organization.
Below are sample messages to simplify your life. Use these tools to rally fellow parents and community members to vote for your child's soccer team. Go team!
• Forward the Celebrate Soccer challenge to your fellow parents via email
Sample Status Updates to Post on Facebook
• Click the Facebook icon up top to share the challenge with your network
• Update your status regularly through Oct. 11 to encourage other parents to vote for your child's soccer team. Copy and paste the following:
• I just entered my kid's soccer team in the @NYMetroParents #CelebrateSoccer challenge to win equipment, Sports Authority gift card, and tickets to a Red Bull game! Help us win by voting for [fill in your child's team] at NYMetroParents.com/CelebrateSoccer!
• Help my child's soccer team win BIG. Vote for [fill in your child's team] in the @NYMetroParents #CelebrateSoccer challenge at NYMetroParents.com/CelebrateSoccer!
• We can win new soccer balls and equipment for my kid's team! Vote for [fill in your child's team] and let's see if we can win! #CelebrateSoccer NYMetroParents.com/CelebrateSoccer
Sample Tweets (140 characters or less)
• Click the Twitter icon up top to tweet the challenge out to your followers
• Tweet out the challenge regularly through Oct. 11 using #CelebrateSoccer to raise awareness
• Sample Tweets (140 characters or less) to copy and paste:
• Help my kid’s team in #CelebrateSoccer challenge at @NYMetroParents win awesome prizes. Vote [fill in your child's team] nymetroparents.com/celebratesoccer
• Parents, need your help to win #CelebrateSoccer challenge at @NYMetroParents Vote [fill in your child's team] at nymetroparents.com/celebratesoccer
• #CelebrateSoccer via @NYMetroParents is giving out awesome prizes. Help by voting [fill in your child's team] at nymetroparents.com/celebratesoccer
• Vote [fill in your child's team] at nymetroparents.com/celebratesoccer, so we can win NEW sports equip + more! #CelebrateSoccer
Sample Copy to Use in Your Organization's Newsletters
For parents who are part of organizations like parent support groups or PTAs, with internal newsletters, here are some brief descriptions you can copy and paste into your text.
• Help Our Child's Soccer Team! Let's show our team spirit and win new soccer equipment from Sports Authority and NYMetroParents. We need at least 10 people to vote to qualify for the drawing. If we win, we'll get tickets to a Red Bulls game! Let's be one of the winners! Vote for [fill in your child's team] at NYMetroParents.com/CelebrateSoccer
• We Want to Win TIckets to See the Red Bulls! NYMetroParents is giving away huge prizes as part of its Celebrate Soccer challenge. Vote for our child's soccer team -- we only need 10 votes to qualify! Let's be one of the winning schools. Cast your vote at NYMetroParents.com/CelebrateSoccer